It is essential your new tattoo is kept clean, allowed to breathe, and the skin kept slightly moist during the healing process.
• Wash the tattooed area, twice a day (morning and night), using an unscented antibacterial soap with warm water; Dab or blot dry the skin gently.
• With clean hands, apply a small amount, creating a thin layer, of anti-bacterial ointment 2-3 times a day.
• Do not swim, soak in a hot tub, or take a bath for two weeks after getting your tattoo.
• Do not scratch your tattoo. It will itch during the healing process.
• Do not tan or put the tattoo into direct sunlight for at least two weeks after appointment